Bring the potential of ROZLYTREK® to life
The first and only
approved agent to
deliver a meaningful response with intracranial efficacy in ROS1+ NSCLC1
The first and only approved agent to deliver a meaningful response with intracranial efficacy in ROS1+ NSCLC1
ROZLYTREK is a potent, selective ROS1 inhibitor, demonstrating antitumour activity within the CNS1
The efficacy of ROZLYTREK for patients with ROS1+ NSCLC was evaluated in three Phase I and II trials1,2
Efficacy was evaluated in 161 patients with ROS1+ NSCLC from three global, single-arm, open-label Phase I and II trials1,2
*16 patients were enrolled into dose-escalation studies.
† With ≥6 months of follow-up from date of first dose.
‡ As evaluated by Blinded Independent Central Review.
Safety was evaluated in 504 adult and paediatric patients across multiple biomarkers and tumour types as an integrated analysis of 4 clinical trials: ALKA-372-001, STARTRK-1, STARTRK-2 and STARTRK-NG1
ROZLYTREK was studied in 161 ROS1 inhibitor-naïve patients with ROS1+ NSCLC1
ROZLYTREK delivered clinically meaningful responses in ROS1+ NSCLC irrespective of baseline CNS metastases1,3
ROZLYTREK crosses the blood–brain barrier and results in a clinically meaningful response in ROS1+ NSCLC patients with CNS metastases1,5
ROZLYTREK is a weak substrate of P-glycoprotein and therefore is able to achieve clinically meaningful concentrations in the CNS1,5
This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions. See section 4.8 of the SmPC for details on how to report adverse reactions.
CI, confidence interval; CNS, central nervous system; CNS PD, central nervous system progressive disease; CNS-TTP, time to central nervous system progression; DOR, duration of response; IC-CR, intracranial complete response; IC-DOR, intracranial duration of response; IC-ORR, intracranial objective response rate; IC-PR, intracranial partial response; ITT, intent-to-treat; NSCLC, non-small cell lung cancer; ORR, objective response rate; OS, overall survival; PFS, progression-free survival; QD, once-daily; ROS1, c-ros oncogene 1; rwPFS, real world progression-free survival; TTD, time-to-treatment discontinuation.
- ROZLYTREK Summary of Product Characteristics, 2020.
- Drilon A, et al. Lancet Oncol 2020;21:261–270.
- Krebs MG, et al. Efficacy and safety of entrectinib in locally advanced/metastatic ROS1 fusion-positive NSCLC: an updated analysis. Presented at the ESMO Virtual Congress 2020: 19–21 September 2020.
- Data on file. Genentech, Inc.
- Fischer H, et al. Neuro Oncol 2020;22:819–829.
- Dziadziuszko R, et al. Efficacy of entrectinib in patients with NTRK or ROS1 fusion-positive NSCLC with CNS metastases at baseline. Presented at the ESMO Virtual Congress 2020, 19–21 September 2020.