Bring the potential of ROZLYTREK® to life
A potent ROS1 and TRK inhibitor1
ROZLYTREK: A potent ROS1 and TRK inhibitor1
- ROZYLTREK is a selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor used to treat ROS1+ NSCLC and NTRK fusion+ solid tumours1
- ROZLYTREK demonstrates antitumour activity within the CNS1
- It has shown efficacy in ROS1+ NSCLC and NTRK fusion+ solid tumours clinical trials1
Introduction to ROZLYTREK
A selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets
TRK and ROS1 fusion proteins
ROZLYTREK as monotherapy is indicated for the treatment of adult and paediatric patients 12 years of age and older, with solid tumours, expressing a NTRK gene fusion,
- who have a disease that is locally advanced, metastatic or where surgical resection is likely to result in severe morbidity, and
- who have not received a prior NTRK inhibitor,
- who have no satisfactory treatment options.
ROZLYTREK as monotherapy is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with ROS1-positive, advanced NSCLC not previously treated with ROS1 inhibitors.
This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions. See section 4.8 of the SmPC for details on how to report adverse reactions.
CNS, central nervous system; MAPK, mitogen-activated protein kinase; P13K-AKT,phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-protein kinase B; NTRK, neurotrophic tyrosine receptor kinase; NSCLC, non-small cell lung cancer; PLC(gamma)-PKC, phospholipase C-protein kinase C; P-gp, permeability-glycoprotein; ROS1, c-ros oncogene 1; TRK, tyrosine receptor kinase.
- ROZLYTREK Summary of Product Characteristics, 2020.
- Lin J et al. J Thorac Oncol 2017;12(11):1611–1625.
- Deeken JF, et al. Cancer Res 2007;13:1663–1674.
- Lorio AL, et al. Anticancer Agents Med Chem 2016;16:810–815.
- Misra A, et al. J Pharm Pharmaceut Sci 2003;6:252–273.
- Levin VA, et al. Neuro Oncol 2015;17 Suppl 6:vi1–vi26.
- Fischer H, et al. Neuro Oncol 2020;22:819–829.
- Chi A, et al. Cancers (Basel) 2010;2:2100–2137.
- Fox BD, et al. Neurosurg Clin N Am 2011;22:1–6.
- Patil T, et al. J Thorac Oncol 2018;13:1717–1726.
- Jena A, et al. J Thorac Oncol 2008;3:140–144.
- Drilon, et al. UpToDate, edited by Ted. W. Post, published by UpToDate in Waltham, MA. 2021 (accessed January 2021).
- Gambella A, et al. Int J Mol Sci 2020;21(3):753.